- Using memory wire shears cut 4 pieces of the memory wire, cutting just as the coils overlap.
- Using the memory wire bending tool, make a small loop on the end of every piece.
- Add one piece of the memory wire to the first loop of 4 loops on the connector.
- String a bicone, pearl, bicone, square, bicone, pearl, bicone, square, bicone, pearl, bicone, square, bicone, pearl, bicone.
- Trim some of the excess wire to about 3/8" and make another small loop using the memory wire bending tool.
- Connect the wire to the other connector in the corresponding loop.
- Repeat for the three remaining wires.
- To add the clasps, add a an eye pin to one loop of the connector, slip on a bicone, and make a rosary loop on the other end connecting it to one side of the clasp. Repeat for the other half.
- Repeat the above step to complete the bracelet.
- To easily adjust the length of the bracelet, make changes in the bead design length or add more bead to the claps connection.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Pewter Antique Silver Large Fancy Connector, 30x65mm- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal Pearls, 8mm, Mystic Black- 16pc
Chinese Crystal 6mm Bicone Bead Strand, Crystal Vitrail- 36pc
Chinese Crystal Faceted Square Bead, Purple Vitrail, 14mm- 12pc
Antique Silver Plated 10mm Magnetic Clasp With Crystals- 2pc
Silver Plate 2 Inch Eye Pins, 21 Gauge, 10pc- 2pc
Bracelet Memory Wire, Medium
Memory Wire Bending Pliers
Memory Wire Shears
Chain Nose Pliers