- The findings prongs will vary is length, but they are work the same, so these instructions will work for each of the findings.
- Gently pull the finding apart, much like you would a jump ring with your fingers or nylon jaw pliers.
- Place the bead on one prong and then insert the other.
- You may need to "twist" the finding slightly to ensure the finding goes closes around the bead completely.
- Add the ear wire and repeat the above steps to complete the pair.
Tools and Materials Needed:
32mm Silver Plated Twist Add A Bead Earring Findings- 1pr
Silver Filled French Wire With 3mm Ball, Pair
Chinese Crystal Orb Bead, Purple Vitrail, 12x14mm- 2pc
33.5mm Gold Plated Pinchable Add A Bead Earring Finding- 1pr
Swarovski Crystal, 8mm Faceted Round Rondelle, Crystal Copper- 2pc
14kt Gold Filled Earwire With Coil, Pair
Nylon Jaw Plier