Tools and Materials Needed:
- Cut a piece of beading wire about 12" in length.
- Place a bead stopper on one end of the wire and string the following beads on the strand: 20mm donut; copper seed bead; 14mm round; copper seed bead; 18mm coin; seed bead; 20mm rondelle; copper seed bead; Teardrop; copper seed bead; 10mm round; copper seed bead; 16mm donut; copper seed bead; 12mm rondelle; copper seed bead.
- Swap the bead stopper and finish the strand as above starting with the copper seed bead, after the 20mm donut.
- Cut the chain to the desired length or 4" as in my sample for a finished length necklace of 18".
- Add a crimp bead and a wire guardian to the end of the beading wire.
- Slip one end of the chain into a wire guardian and run the beading wire back through the crimp, crimping with the Magical Crimp Forming Tool.
- Repeat for the other side of the beaded section and chain trimming any excess wire with the nipper tool.
- Add the trigger clasp to one end of chain with a jump ring and then a jump ring to other piece to complete the necklace.
Brushed Satin Silver Plated Brass Medium Donut Bead, 20mm- 1pc
Brushed Satin Silver Plated Brass Small Donut Bead, 16mm- 2pc
Brushed Satin Silver Plated Brass Closed Teardrop, 12x18mm- 2pc
Brushed Satin Silver Plated Brass Coin Bead, 18mm- 2pc
10mm Brushed Satin Gold Plated Brass Round Bead- 2pc
14mm Brushed Satin Gold Plated Brass Round Bead- 2pc
12mm Brushed Satin Gold Plated Brass Rondelle Bead- 2pc
20mm Brushed Satin Gold Plated Brass Rondelle Bead- 2pc
TierraCast Antique Copper Pewter Size 8/0 Seed Beads, Bag of 25-16pc
Silver Plated 3mm Rolo Chain By The Foot
Gold Plated Wire Guardian- 2pc
Silver Plate Lobster Clasp, 12mm
TierraCast Silver Plate Open 6mm Oval Jump Rings, Bag of 20- 2pc
Sterling Silver Crimp Beads, 2 x 2mm, 50pc
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018
Magical Crimp Forming Tool
Chain Nose Pliers