- View the Cluster-Drop-Earrings Video for a quick how to on drop beading and clusters..
- Prepare all 20 of the rondelle drops as shown in the video and set aside.
- Cut a piece of beading wire 20" in length and center the rose pendant in the middle.
- String a pearl on each side of the pendant and secure one end with a bead stopper.
- String 10 of the beaded rondelle drops toward the pendant.
- String the following pattern onto the wire, 3 pearls, rondelle, 3 pearls, rondelle continuing this pattern for a total of 30 pearls, ending in a rondelle.
- Secure the end with a bead stopper and repeat the above for the other half of the necklace .
- Add half of the toggle to one end of the wire with a crimp bead.
- To complete the necklace, make sure the beads are snug, so that the cluster around the pendant is fluffy and add the other half of the clasp.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Antique Gold Pewter Flower Pendant With Bail, 35mm- 1pc
6mm Glass Pearl Round Bead Strand, Purple Dreams- 62pc
Chinese Crystal Rondelle Bead Strand, Peridot, 3x4mm- 40pc
Antique Gold Pewter Rose Toggle, 18x19mm- 1pc
Antique Brass 1 And 1/2" Ball Pin, Bag Of 10, 2mm Ball, 22 Gauge- 20pc
Antique Brass 2mm Crimp Beads, Bag Of 50- 2pc
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018- 20"
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers